もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- As an example, proper instructions ( often written by technical authors in so called simplified English ) in maintenance manuals, operation manuals, emergency procedures and others are needed to prevent systematic human errors in any maintenance or operational task that may result in system failures.
- While other exercises examine the abilities of a group of students to design, configure, and protect a network over the course of an entire semester, this competition is focused on the more operational task of assuming administrative and protective duties for an existing commercial network.
- An online model as defined here has the useful property that it closely resembles the real plant, and for this reason the online model can at any time by used to assess planned changes in operations, either for control, for optimization and for different operational tasks to be performed.
- Apart from internal security duties and general operational tasks Volunteer personnel were employed almost in every field of Air Force activity, on flying duties, Air Field Construction, Mechanical Transport Operations and maintenance, Engineering duties, Logistics and Catering Duties and Administrative, clerical, Medical and other miscellaneous service duties.
- In order to address the need for a dedicated force, in September 2003, the Government of India authorized a 1080 strong force to be raised and trained on the lines of the Para commandos of the army and MARCOS of the Indian Navy, with the mandate of performing niche, Air Force specific operational tasks.