もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- These are termed " overtone modes ", and oscillator circuits can be designed to excite them.
- The oscillator circuit rang only for a short time, causing the signal to quickly disappear again.
- Both of these are proportional to the RC ( or LC ) time constant of the oscillator circuit.
- There are many oscillator circuits and You need make Your circuit amplifing the change to make it oscillating.
- 1 MHz electronic oscillator circuit which uses the resonant properties of an internal quartz crystal to control the frequency.