もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The most notable is the single-stage crystal oscillator circuit, which became the touchstone of the electronics communication art.
- In place of a balance wheel which oscillated at perhaps 5 or 6 beats per second, it used a oscillator circuit.
- Industrial pressure transmitters used for process control use pressure-sensing diagphragms, which form a capacitor plate of an oscillator circuit.
- The transmitter used 16 tubes in a ring oscillator circuit ( developed at the NRL ), producing about 75 kW peak power.
- Like the tunnel diode, the negative resistance aspect of the lambda diode lends itself naturally to application in oscillator circuits and amplifiers.