もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- At the consumer's home, the cable set top box has a downconverter that mixes the incoming signal at frequency with the same local oscillator frequency creating the difference heterodyne, converting the television channel back to its original frequency :.
- A Universal LNB has a switchable local oscillator frequency of 9.75 / 10.60 GHz to provide two modes of operation : low band reception ( 10.70 11.70 GHz ) and high band reception ( 11.70 12.75 GHz ).
- In the early 1990s, BEL-Tronics, Inc . of Ontario, Canada ( where radar detector use is prohibited in most provinces ) found that the local oscillator frequency of the detector could be altered to be out of the range of the VG-2 Interceptor.
- Over the next few years, newsgroup members reported speeds ranging between 8 MHz-10 MHz simply by changing the 16 MHz crystal oscillator on the motherboard to a faster one ( the Apple IIc Plus divides the oscillator frequency by four to attain the actual processor frequency ).
- Reception of signals from Astra 1D required an extension of receivers'IF tuning range from 950 1, 950 MHz to 950 2, 150 MHz and a change of LNBs'local oscillator frequency from the usual 10 GHz to 9.75 GHz ( so-called " Enhanced " LNBs ).