もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- There are two factions in the Municipal Council : the PCRM faction ( 21 members ) and " Meleag " ( Romanian for " Native land " ) faction ( 3 independents and 4 representatives of different parties ).
- The PCRM, is the incumbent from 2001 and was re-elected twice : in 2003 during the anticipated elections ( as a result of a new reform of the administrative division in Moldova ), and in 2007.
- The ruling Party of Communists of the Republic of Moldova ( PCRM ) nominated Zinaida Grecean頸, and a puppet-candidate, a Early elections were set for 29 July 2009 after Vorinin dissolved parliament on 15 June 2009.
- A parliamentary election was held in Moldova on 5 April 2009 . The Party of Communists of the Republic of Moldova ( PCRM ) won a majority of seats ( 60 out of 101 ) for the third consecutive occasion.
- The AEI also expressed regret over the PCRM's boycott with PM Vlad Filat saying the coalition has sought to " establish a civilised dialogue with the opposition Communists, but they refused to contribute to the efforts of the government.