もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Epidermolysis Bullosa, Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita, Erythema Multiforme, Lichen Planus, pemphigus vulgaris, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis.
- PNP is most commonly mistaken for pemphigus vulgaris, due to the extreme similarities of the lesions that develop.
- He was rapidly losing weight and shortly after the tour was diagnosed with pemphigus vulgaris, a rare autoimmune disease.
- Other example vesiculobullous diseases include pemphigus vulgaris, mucous membrane pemphigoid, bullous pemphigoid, dermatitis herpetiformis, linear IgA disease, and epidermolysis bullosa.
- In 1983, Stein was diagnosed with pemphigus vulgaris, a rare autoimmune disease of the skin, but he has since regained normal function.