もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Aside from his perpetually running nose, his surprisingly excellent skills in the game and being the only unlockable character, not much is known about this Pen Pen.
- And the game itself is framed, by an opening cartoon that says hello and by an image that waves goodnight : a Pen Pen sleeping, Snoopy-like, above his house.
- ,known simply as " "'Pen Pen " "'in Europe, is a video game created by one of the first Japanese companies to reveal Dreamcast development, General Entertainment, otherwise known as LAND HO !.
- For something completely different ( and geared to younger children ), Pen Pen Tri-Icelon ( published by Infogrames, $ 39.99, for all ages ), a penguin racing game from Japan, is worth picking up.
- Catapult Candyland forward 50 years, spin it through a Sega Dreamcast, and you have Pen Pen Tri-Icelon, a rock-candy mountain of crystalline imagery that will inspire the next generation of saucer eyes and small drooly mouths.