もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- If your pet's teeth are not kept clean, I have a feeling they will be just as prone to dental caries and periodontal diseases as we are ! 2.
- Long-term methamphetamine use can cause parafunctional habits, routine actions of a body part that are different than their common use, which can result in tooth wear and exacerbate periodontal diseases.
- Smoking amongst adolescents will not only increase the risk of lung and mouth cancer but it will also expose them to oral diseases like periodontal diseases, burns and other lesions of the soft mucosal tissues.
- While children are likely to have the mildest form of gingivitis which can be overcome with proper oral hygiene procedures, older people are more susceptible to periodontal diseases which are chronic in nature and may probably be irreversible.
- In the late 1980s-early 1990s, it was originally thought that some necrotizing periodontal diseases seen in severely affected aids patients were strictly a sequela of HIV, and it was even called HIV-associated periodontitis.