もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- A recent trend promoted by organizations such as Common Ground is to piggy back vulnerability indexes and site data onto HUD-mandated enumeration studies.
- They warn his girlfriend Lulu Spencer, who sneaks into his apartment and finds a ski mask, gloves and a cell phone piggy back device.
- So to save time they got car 15 then the piggy back because there was no reason to get the train then the piggy back.
- Communications and technology stocks in general were up and Brightpoint " piggy backs off of those, " said Jeffrey Davis, an analyst at NatCity Investments.
- The concept of reliance authentication makes use of pre-existing accounts, to piggy back further services upon those accounts, providing that the original source is reliable.