もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- So to save time they got car 15 then the piggy back because there was no reason to get the train then the piggy back.
- VTR hopes to piggy back off the penetration of its cable television service, which reaches 220, 000 homes, to provide local telephone services, company officials said.
- Thereafter, he worked in various jobs until 1991, when he became the director of support services for a Harlem drug rehabilitation program known as Phase Piggy Back.
- He said it was critical that the new partner have its own customer base and a lot of existing routes on which the Postal Service could piggy back.
- It's called a Piggy Back bird feeder, and it consists of a short black tube of recycled plastic with two small perches and two tiny trays for seed.