もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Additionally, the groom often gives a piggy back ride to his mother and then his bride, symbolizing his acceptance of his obligations to both his mother and wife.
- The ET & WNC used car 15 which was a passenger car, post office, and baggage compartment then behind car 15 was one or 2 of 3 piggy back cars.
- The basic AM-490 program, which was using round parachutes since its conception, evolved with the use of modern piggy back container systems and square parachutes for both the main and reserve.
- Its founding editor was Azizah Y . al-Hibri, who started it in 1982 as " piggy back " issues of the " Women's Studies International Forum " before it became an independent journal in 1986.
- A national drive is underway by Common Ground to piggy back data collection for the VI onto the bi-annual homeless enumeration count mandated for communities participating in the Continuum of Care grant program of the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.