もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- An additional use of polyimide resin is as an insulating and passivation layer in the manufacture of digital semiconductor and MEMS chips.
- Typical polyimide parts are not affected by commonly used solvents and oils including hydrocarbons, esters, ethers, alcohols and freons.
- These coatings are UV-cured urethane acrylate composite or polyimide materials applied to the outside of the fiber during the drawing process.
- The aromatic polyimide tape insulation, known by the trade name Kapton, has been banned by the US Defense Department on fighter planes.
- The most common are known as polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy, phenolic, polyimide, polyamide, polypropylene, PEEK, and others.