もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Porro prisms are most often used in pairs, forming a "'double Porro prism " '.
- Galilean designs were widely used up to the end of the 19th century when they gave way to porro prism types.
- An image travelling through a Porro prism is rotated by 180?and exits in the opposite direction offset from its entrance point.
- Therefore, to reduce the cost of production for a porro prism, the edge of the roof is usually left out.
- While a single porro prism can be constructed to work as well as a roof prism, it is seldom used as such.