もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The "'porro "'is a musical style and dance from the Caribbean region of Colombia.
- Porro returned again in January 1997 to conduct a three-week design charrette with students, and give lectures.
- Once in Europe, Porro taught classes in Paris, Lille and Strasbourg on the history of art and architecture.
- Porro returned to Milan in or around 1495 and remained for a brief period at the Cavacuta convent in Lodi.
- Galilean designs were widely used up to the end of the 19th century when they gave way to porro prism types.