もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The press opening was subdued, as opposed to receiving a standing ovation as with " The Barbarian Invasions " and the subsequent reviews were mixed.
- The press opening, dominated by an ebullient Hoving and garrulous businessman R . Crosby Kemper ( who arranged and paid for the exhibit's Kansas City showing ), was weird.
- "It's about dividing the cake among manufacturers, not expanding the market, " said Albert Denninghoff, an analyst from HypoVereinsbank at Tuesday's press opening.
- In 2012, Stocke appeared as Mike in the The Public's Newman Theatre from October 26, 2012 through December 2, 2012, with an official press opening on November 13, 2012.
- The day after the press opening, a headline about the short list appeared at the top of The Times, above the newspaper's name, where an American paper would put a baseball score.