もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- "Artists are weird, " announced Thomas Hoving, former director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, at a press opening the other day for the Nelson Gallery's huge Andrew Wyeth retrospective.
- Popular during the recent press opening and bound to be a hit with visitors is Charles Long's round black table inset with a globe of bubble-gum pink modeling clay surrounded by stools and headsets.
- A news release for the Fort Worth " Phantom " run states that " performances begin Wednesday, July 22 " and that " the press opening night is Friday, July 24 ."
- During the 1990s discussion of the Jash remained very much a taboo subject, however this changed following the PUK-KDP peace agreement, as well as the 2006-2007 Tribunal, with the Kurdish press opening up discussion on the subject.
- In the version his company is performing at the Emerson Majestic, Mateo avoids ( and anyway, can't afford ) spectacular theatrical effects, focusing instead on the dancing itself, which varied greatly in quality at Wednesday night's press opening.