もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Apply a prime coat of a stain-killing sealer such as Kilz or BIN, and when this dries apply two coats of a good semi-gloss alkyd enamel, sanding lightly between coats.
- Sometimes it can be recycled : Old paint may be usable for a primer coat or an intermediate coat, and paints of similar chemistry can be mixed to make a larger amount of a uniform color.
- I can remember a time in the Ozarks when a good, big raccoon in prime coat, without too many bullet holes and not too much chewed on by the dogs, fetched $ 35, sometimes $ 40.
- "Lyd " was first steamed on 2 May 2010 during Ffestiniog's " Quirks and Curiosities " event . " Lyd " was repainted into a primer coat black in July 2010.
- Because it is compatible with most other finishes, shellac is also used as a barrier or primer coat on wood to prevent the bleeding of resin or pigments into the final finish, or to prevent wood stain from blotching.