もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- A study on the effects of "'priming "'combined reaction times, and subject ratings were collected and priming effects were analyzed.
- The slow reaction due to the change of the distractor stimulus to target stimulus is called the negative priming effect.
- A common behavioral paradigm involves priming effects, wherein participants are presented first with a prime and then with a target word.
- Thus, it is argued that " stereotype inconsistent cues might lead to more intentioned thought, thereby suppressing racial priming effects ."
- Results expanded on the weapons priming effect, finding that hunters reacted to visual gun cues differently depending on the gun type.