もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Experiments show that the time-course of the response priming effect ( increasing effects with increasing SOA ) is independent of the degree and time-course of masking.
- However, further research with more semantically related word pairs across the range of relatedness would be needed to examine the boundary conditions of this priming effect.
- Research also demonstrated that these acronyms would still prime related information despite inaccurate capitalization ( i . e .-bbc had the same priming effects as BBC ).
- Although most changes have been documented in C and N pools, the priming effect can also be found in phosphorus and sulfur, as well as other nutrients.
- L鰄nis was the first to discover the priming effect phenomenon in 1926 through his studies of green manure decomposition and its effects on legume plants in soil.