privately owned boatの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- In 1926 a new regulation limited the maximum speed of privately owned boats to 12 knots; having a faster boat needed a special permit.
- The privately owned boat had been heading south in Lake Tanganyika from Bujumbura to the Tanzanian port of Kigoma when the rebels seized it.
- There is also a sailing school, a children's clubhouse complete with pirate ship, a fitness center, tennis courts, an 85-slip marina for privately owned boats and five restaurants.
- They will also custom craft a piece from the bones of a privately owned boat, for the captain who can't quite let go of an old, salty friend.
- Depending on the tide and the wind, it took the Floyds four to six hours to sail in their privately owned boats from the Cabin Bluff dock to St . Marys.