privately owned carsの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- The number of privately owned cars in the former East Germany is expected to double between 1990 and 2005, and the number of commercial vehicles to increase six-fold in the same period.
- In recent days, lines have eased as stations developed a coupon system for rationing gas and the government forbade the sale of compressed natural gas to privately owned cars, but the shortage remains.
- About 49 % of such workers in tech would have their own private car if they did not have these shuttles available to them, decreasing the amount of privately owned cars in the area.
- At a news briefing, Patten said the real point of difference between the British and Chinese sides is over civil cases, such as an accident between a privately owned car and a Chinese army truck.
- He is associated with Morgan Motor Company, driving a privately owned car ( not the Morgan Aero 8 as in the 2004 24 Hours of Le Mans ) in the 24 Hours N黵burgring each year.