もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- E2F6, E2F7, and E2F8 do not have pocket protein binding sites and their mechanism for gene silencing is unclear.
- Survival and PCD mechanisms are mediated through adaptor protein binding to the death domain of the p75NTR cytoplasmic tail.
- Mutations of the IQ-Domain that weakens this two protein binding, stops the functional effect of CaM but not CaBP1.
- Tiling arrays provide an unbiased tool to investigate protein binding, gene expression and gene structure on a genome-wide scope.
- However it is chemically distinct from heparin, has different protein binding properties and thus has little cross-reactivity in heparin-intolerant patients.