もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Thousands of people poured out onto the Champs-Elysees in Paris Sunday to catch a glimpse of Formula One racing ace Michael Schumacher at the wheel of his bright red Ferrari.
- ""'Racing Aces " "'is a 1993 video game for the Sega CD that was developed by Hammond & Leyland and published by Sega.
- Japan's racing ace Takuma Sato powered his way to victory Sunday in the 48th Macau Grand Prix, becoming the first Japanese ever to win the event for Formula Three cars.
- It's ironic that Canadian road racing ace Ron Fellows has won some of the world's biggest sports car events, but is better known as a part-time NASCAR driver.
- But Rudd lost his chance when Boris Said, one of several road-racing aces in the field, made a mad dash toward the front after the race went green on the 84th lap.