もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Earnhardt will share the No . 8 Corvette C5-R with road-racing ace Boris Said, making the first time a full-time NASCAR premier series driver has raced in the ALMS.
- Despite poor funding the youngster was highly impressive beating the'works'teams on a number of occasions and culminating in being awarded the Motorsport News Race Ace award for his performance at Donington Park.
- Villeneuve, Williams'new, young Canadian signing and son of late race ace Gilles Villeneuve, drove only four laps around the 4.36-kilometer ( 2.709-mile ) track.
- Canadian road-racing ace Ron Fellows gained the lead with 29 laps to go Sunday, withstood a late caution and easily beat Greg Biffle to win the GNC Live Well 200 at Watkins Glen International.
- His most recent book, published in 2011, is a military biography " Racing Ace-The Fights and Flights of " Kink " Kinkead DSO DSC * DFC * ", published in 2011.