racing across americaの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- After the first year, the name of the event changed to Race Across America, and participation became subject to qualification rather than invitation.
- In 2014 Bostrom was part of a winning team in the Race Across America, cycling alongside Dave Mirra, Micky Dymond and Dave Zabriskie.
- She became the first non-American woman to win a trophy in the All Women's Transcontinental Air Race across America in 1958.
- And in congressional races across America, the AFL-CIO is taking the lead in an effort to make House Speaker Newt Gingrich the bogeyman.
- But Eyl was pushing 65 mph on a custom-made racing bike, on a four-woman relay team competing in the Race Across America.