racing across americaの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The episode concluded with a race across America to the Mexican border with the loser being given the task to review the first ever Mexican sports car in the following episode.
- That summer, she won the Race Across America as part of a team of four, and in 1996 Freedman was named the Best US Up-and-Coming Racer.
- Four of the riders formed the first women's team to enter the Race Across America, and won the 2, 300-mile race in six days and 12 hours.
- Forkas has also competed in numerous Ironman Triathlon events, mountain bike, ultra-marathon and ultra-cycling competitions and successfully completed the 2012 3, 000 mile Race Across America.
- Souza returned to the duathlon in 2005 and since then has participated in several long-haul and ultra-long-distance racing events, such as the 2006 Race Across America.