racing across americaの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- In July, he and his son Cameron drove a 1909 Lozier in the Great Race Across America, driving the oldest entry in the 2, 000-mile ( 3, 200-kilometer ) competition.
- Among the best-known ultramarathons is the Race Across America ( RAAM ), a coast-to-coast non-stop, single-stage race in which riders cover approximately in about a week.
- In 2014, Strasser won and set yet another record at the Race Across America, completing the race in 7 days 15 hours 56 minutes, at an average speed of 16.42 miles per hour.
- However, in the Race Across America, the direction has always been from the east coast of the United States, approximately 3, 000 miles ( 4, 800 km ), making it a transcontinental event.
- In June 2015, Schemmel competed in the Race Across America, a 3, 000-mile bicycle race from Oceanside, California, to Annapolis, Maryland, as part of a two-person relay team.