もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Bourgeault disbanded the party and invited its members to join the MSA one by one and the new " Ralliement national " in the newly founded " Parti Qu閎閏ois ", under L関esque's leadership.
- The Ralliement national ( RN ), led by Gilles Gr間oire, and the Rassemblement pour l'ind閜endance nationale ( RIN ), led by Pierre Bourgault and Hubert Aquin, were founded in 1960 and quickly became political parties.
- After a merger with the Ralliement national led by Gilles Gr間oire, the Sovereignty-Association Movement founded a new provincial political party, the Parti Qu閎閏ois, which placed Ren?L関esque's Sovereignty-Association idea at the heart of its program.
- In 1968, Ren?L関esque's Mouvement souverainet?association joined forces with the Rassemblement pour l'ind閜endance nationale and the Ralliement national to create the Parti Qu閎閏ois; Quebec's provincial political party that has since espoused the province's sovereignty.
- The " Ralliement national " was formed in 1966 following a merger between the "'Regroupement national "'( a dissident wing of Bourgault's RIN ) and a pro-independence group that broke away from the Ralliement des cr閐itistes in 1965.