もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Some 30 more supporters pushed against the riot police deployed in front of the main gate to prevent the ralliers from entering the compound.
- Ralliers credit Kabbah with helping to bring in the decisive deployment of international forces after the rebels'last brutal outbreak in May 2000.
- They are our brothers, " said another of Saturday's ralliers, 28-year-old construction worker Umoro Cesay.
- In long white caftans and headbands bearing slogans in Arabic script, ralliers waved signs urging, " No war on Iraq !"
- "Uncle Sam must come at once, " declared the slogan on one banner, among a crowd of hundreds of ralliers.