rat and mouseの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Menopause also has been reported in a variety of other vertebrate species including elephants, short-finned pilot whales, killer whales, and other cetaceans, the guppy, the platyfish, the budgerigar, the laboratory rat and mouse, and the opossum.
- But the problem is most acute in cities, where studies have found it to be aggravated by poverty _ exposure to factors like cockroach feces, dust mites, mold, dampness, rat and mouse urine and crowded living conditions.
- Other 4-hydroxycoumarins used as rodenticides include coumatetralyl and brodifacoum, which is sometimes referred to as " super-warfarin ", because it is more potent, longer-acting, and effective even in rat and mouse populations that are resistant to warfarin.
- Brad Dusatko, owner of Protector Pest Control, doesn't call this rat and mouse season, but said that the presence of newborn rats means that for every one seen, there could be several waiting back at the nest.
- Before you start to judge . . . I had read that the American Fancy Rat and Mouse Association ( AFRMA ) was having its annual show, so I put in a call last week to club president Karen Robbins.