もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Petrol ration books covered two months, but did not say how much each coupon would be worth.
- WAAC also purchased her painting " An Emergency Food Office " which showed people queuing for ration books.
- When purchasing gasoline, a driver had to present a gas card along with a ration book and cash.
- They told me anti-Castro jokes and showed me the meager rations they receive and the government-issue ration book.
- To facilitate the process, ration books were introduced in July 1918 for butter, margarine, lard, meat, and sugar.