もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Purchasers had to take ration books with them when shopping, so the relevant coupon or coupons could be cancelled.
- The design on an approximately ten inch porcelain plate shows the head of Lenin, Red Star and ration books.
- In Season 3 she was on a stamp in a ration books as a way to remember her commitment.
- Mixing coffee beans with peas remained a staple in Cuba until pure coffee returned the Cuban ration books in 2005.
- A government warning on the ration books states : " Rationing is a vital part of your country's war effort.