もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- To buy most rationed items, each person had to register at chosen shops, and was provided with a ration book containing coupons.
- They have a ration book that entitles them to a monthly allotment of staples such as rice, beans, bread, soap and cooking oil.
- "No one thinks we can thrown away our libretas ( ration books ) next week, but things must get better, " he said.
- One of the most important was supplying of false names and ration book numbers for the Abwehr agents who were parachuted into Britain.
- Here is a world of ration books, gas masks and USO memorabilia _ and newspaper stories about Astoria's contributions to the war effort.