もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- As she and Ren?are about to elope, he has promised to give them some ration books and this is the last thing they need for their elopement.
- The work of issuing ration books and exchanging used stamps for certificates was handled by some 5, 500 local ration boards of mostly volunteer workers selected by local officials.
- Various sub-stations in London, and Station XIV near Roydon in Essex which specialised in forgery of identity papers, ration books and so on, were also involved in this task.
- The clerk measured out five pounds of rice for Ms . Noreiga's household of five people, and then two-and-a-half pounds of peas, marking them down in her soiled ration book in pencil.
- The underground, now a nearly forgotten chapter of World War II, hid around 200 Jews in Assisi, secreting them in convents and monasteries and providing them with false documents, ration books, gentile names.