もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- ReefHQ was originally known as Great Barrier Reef Aquarium when it opened on 14 June 1987.
- The growth of these corals is rapid and they can be kept in a reef aquarium.
- They are reef-safe, and can be kept with any invertebrates in a reef aquarium.
- Overall most seasoned reef aquarists do not recommend keeping this species in a reef aquarium due to these habits.
- In reef aquariums, parasitic isopods can become a pest, endangering the fish and possibly injuring the aquarium keeper.