もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- A "'reef aquarium "'or "'reef tank "'is a marine aquarium that prominently displays live corals and other marine invertebrates as well as fish that play a role in maintaining the tropical coral reef environment.
- The Splash ( paddling ) Pool is surrounded by green space and located next to the children's playground, but Portsmouth City Council are proposing replacing it with a water play area ( similar to the one near Blue Reef Aquarium in Southsea ).
- "Explore " rebranded to At-Bristol in June 2010, and continues to operate, and the " Wildwalk " building has been converted into an aquarium by Blue Reef Aquarium, with the IMAX cinema being used to show nature and wildlife films.
- "Tridacna derasa " in a reef aquarium . The southern giant clam is classified as Vulnerable ( VU ) on the IUCN Red List, and is listed on Appendix II of CITES . The southern giant clam is a popular food item and aquarium species, and has therefore been hunted extensively throughout its natural habitat.
- Divided into eight theme areas like Paleoworld ( fossils, minerals and other dinosaur-related items ), the 4, 100-square-foot store contains a theater with a 26-speaker audio system ( the better to broadcast Discovery's programming ); two kiosks that hook up with the company's World Wide Web site on the Internet, and a 400-gallon, salt-water, live coral-reef aquarium.