resident action groupの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- In 2010 a residents committee was formed, Bretton Residents Action Group ( BRAG ), to ensure that future development surrounding the village did not adversely affect village life and to develop community activities.
- Since 1997, a community-based Cantonment Hill Residents Action Group has lobbied for its return to the City according to the original gift and its restoration and retention as public property with full public access.
- Nonetheless, residents said the consent order represents a victory . " This is a testimony to the collective action on the part of local residents, " said Donna Lupardo, a member of Resident Action Group of Endicott.
- Websites for the fictional New South Wales Premier Angela Boardman, a fictional resident action group RAWT ( Residents Against Water Theft ), and the fictional companies Argon Energy and the H20 water transport group were also put online.
- For elections to Sefton Council the village and Civil parish of Little Altcar is part of Ravenmeols electoral ward which has seven councillors, the recent election in May 2015 has resulted in an influx of Formby Residents Action Group representatives becoming the majority party.