もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The investigation continues, said Jim Modzelewski, a resident agent in charge of the Wilmington office.
- A flour mill, granary, storehouse, and dwellings for the resident agent and the chiefs were built.
- It was not until 1800 that supercargoes began to establish themselves as resident agents in Guangzhou.
- Information against him had been provided by Balthazar Gerbier, Charles I of England's resident agent in Brussels.
- "We have recovered it, " said David Fry, resident agent in charge of the bureau's Albuquerque office.