rising economic powerの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- It's easier to know how to deal with Russia, much more difficult to deal with the Chinese, who are not only a rising political power, but a rising economic power.
- The trade deficit with China-- a rising economic power that has rivaled Japan as a source of bilateral trade tension in recent months-- has been on the increase since the mid 1980s.
- Tom Carothers, a democracy expert with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, said the rising economic power of Southeast Asian's 450 million people means they can take care of their own more than ever.
- Soner Cagaptay commented that the plan fit within the AK Party's vision of Turkey as " the Brazil of the Middle East, a rising economic power with a burning desire to shape regional events ".
- The stakes are high for the Philippines, which until recently sat out a regional resurgence that's brought almost 10 percent growth to the Asian Tigers, the rising economic powers Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and Thailand.