もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- This fuelled rising expectations, so Cleethorpes all too often turned from the choice to a choice to a poor choice.
- But the rising expectations for economic growth, as reflected in their subtle word changes, may herald a change in attitude.
- More established economic and political systems in the Western world have greater flexibility in accommodating the ever-rising expectations of their citizens.
- How will they produce rising living standards, in a world of rising expectations, in which everyone knows how everyone else lives?
- Rising expectations for higher interest rates are also reflected in Eurodollar futures, among the securities most sensitive to Fed rate moves.