もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Si funciona bien, todos sabran quien eres . . . toda la gente en la industria, el publico.
- Once the crisis was passed, Father Sabran's rule was successful, and he remained there until 1704.
- Rivalry ended in 1195 when Gersende de Sabran, comtesse de Forcalquier, married Ramon B閞enger IV inherited the two counties.
- His books were published by Rouge et Or, the publishing house where his brother Guy Sabran worked as an illustrator.
- Then Raymond IV dispatched Raymond, Guillaume de Sabran, and Raymond I of Turenne, with 50 horsemen to protect them.