もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- He appealed to members of the public with information to contact him or Investigation Officer Deputy Superintendent Hamid Sabran at 09-7257222.
- Ferdinand of Majorca invaded the Morea and tried to seize the vacant princely throne in right of his wife, Isabella of Sabran.
- In 1313 she claimed them again without success and then transferred her rights to her daughter Isabelle of Sabran, wife of Ferdinand of Majorca.
- In 1686, he was reproved for his antipapal preaching and his controversy with the king's chaplain, Lewis Sabran; his pension was stopped.
- Sherlock coincidentally issued a reply to Sabran as the revolution was starting, entitled " A Vindication : an Answer to the Cavils of Lewis Sabran ".