もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The survivors of " Sabratha " were incorporated into 61st infantry regiment of 102nd Motorised Division Trento, and " Sabratha " division was officially dissolved 25 July 1942.
- Wefaq Sabratha won the Play-Off on goal difference from Al Sawa'ed, therefore gaining promotion to the 2008 09 Libyan Premier League, and so Al Tahaddy were relegated.
- The film used the site of the Roman ruins at Sabratha in Libya, which is by the sea, although the plot suggests that the camp is deep in the Libyan desert.
- "Libya has fabulous Roman ruins in Leptis Magna and Sabratha, " said Carolyn McIntyre of San Francisco's Geographic Expeditions, which plans to start running trips in September.
- An eyewitness report by journalist Ann Marlowe confirmed that Sorman had been taken several days earlier, and confirmed that Sabratha had been taken by rebels on 15 August, after loyalist forces fled.