もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The score would prove more than enough for the Bears as they succumbed to the seam bowling attack of the Rams with just 67 on board.
- This aligns with the unpredictable nature of seam bowling, but appears primarily driven by the technique of the bowler, rather than irregularities in the pitch surface.
- Earlier, Indian skipper Sourav Ganguly won the toss and put Australia in to bat first in overcast conditions that were helpful to swing and seam bowling.
- New Zealand test hopefuls Geoff Allott and Heath Davis picked up four wickets apiece as England's batsmen failed to cope with some lively, penetrative seam bowling.
- "It was a very difficult decision to omit Anil but we felt the pitch would favor seam bowling more than spin, " captain Sourav Ganguly explained.