もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- But basing treatment decisions solely on the numbers read off a sphygmomanometer, the familiar cuff used to measure blood pressure, can be a mistake.
- In veterinary medicine, auscultation is rarely of use, and palpation or visualization of pulse distal to the sphygmomanometer is used to detect systolic pressure.
- And the " sphygmomanometer " . . . well, the idea is that I build the device into a stand-up comedy set.
- Polygraphs use a sphygmomanometer cuff left on the interviewee's arm throught the interview, but I do not believe it is inflated even to the diastolic pressure.
- Environmental and medical experts say they are not a leading cause of mercury contamination, though they add that a spill from a broken sphygmomanometer can be expensive to clean up.