もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- He is credited for making improvements to Scipione Riva-Rocci's ( 1863-1937 ) sphygmomanometer by increasing the size of the pressure cuff from 5cm to 10cm.
- The diagnosis of hypotension is made by first obtaining a blood pressure, either non-invasively with a sphygmomanometer or invasively with an arterial catheter ( mostly in an intensive care setting ).
- At Hartford Hospital in Connecticut, where the mercury sphygmomanometers have been replaced with aneroid devices, one cardiologist, Dr . Paul Thompson, got permission to buy and keep three mercury devices for himself.
- If all the sphygmomanometers at the University of California at San Francisco are on loan to Bill Clinton's spin doctors, how long before Mayor Willie Brown has as many voters as ex-girlfriends?
- Similarly, if the cuff of a sphygmomanometer is placed around a patient's upper arm and inflated to a pressure above the patient's systolic blood pressure, there will be no sound audible.