もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Some say that they have been able to rid themselves of mercury sphygmomanometers with no problems.
- Traditionally, the National Institute of Clinical Excellence recommends three separate resting sphygmomanometer measurements at monthly intervals.
- The sphygmomanometer was then improved by Scipione Riva-Rocci ( 1863 1937 ) in the 1890s.
- He was notably a teacher of Scipione Riva-Rocci, the inventor of an early sphygmomanometer.
- Erlanger developed and patented a new type of sphygmomanometer that could measure blood pressure from the brachial artery.