もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Mean arterial pressure is most commonly measured using a sphygmomanometer, and calculating a specialized average between systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
- These include, the otoscope, thermometer, stethoscope, penlight, sphygmomanometer, bladder scanner, speculum, and eye charts.
- This is made possible by using an analog sphygmomanometer to monitor blood pressure change, and an electronic alarm clock to detect sweat.
- Arterial pressure is most commonly measured via a sphygmomanometer, which historically used the height of a column of mercury to reflect the circulating pressure.
- Network hospital is required to carry screening equipments like stethoscope, sphygmomanometer, glucometer, thermometer, USG, vision test, hearing test etc.