もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- A sphygmomanometer consists of an inflatable cuff, a measuring unit ( the mercury manometer, or aneroid gauge ), and a mechanism for inflation which may be a manually operated bulb and valve or a pump operated electrically.
- It's possible he didn't know the units he was using, but a quick look at the readout on the sphygmomanometer should answer that Q . talk ) 15 : 00, 13 January 2015 ( UTC)
- His supporters have called him " the scourge of irresponsible governments, a sphygmomanometer with which the blood pressure of dictators is gauged, the veritable conscience of the nation and the champion of the interests and causes of the masses ".
- The push to get rid of mercury sphygmomanometers, as the devices are known, began in June 1998, when the Environmental Protection Agency and the American Hospital Association agreed to eliminate as much mercury waste as possible from hospitals by 2005.
- "Your blood pressure is a little high, but that's to be expected, " said the nurse who set up the sphygmomanometer _ which, to the medically uninformed among us _ is the blood-pressure taker.