もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Julius Herisson, an early inventor of sphygmomanometer ( blood pressure measuring apparatus ) in 1834, recommended that numerical aspects ( quantitative data such as beats per minute ) of pulse were more informative than their descriptive characteristics . ( p . 199)
- "' Samuel Siegfried Karl " Ritter " von Basch "'( 9 September 1837, Prague25 April 1905 ) was an Maximilian of Mexico and the inventor of the blood pressure meter ( also known as sphygmomanometer ).
- According to this article, " " the direct [ arterial line ] and indirect [ sphygmomanometer ] methods yield similar measurements, but these are rarely identical because the direct method measures pressure and the indirect method is more indicative of flow.
- The most common measure of blood pressure is taken from a noninvasive instrument called a sphygmomanometer . " A survey showed that 96 % of primary care physicians habitually use a cuff size too small, " adding to the difficulty in making an informed diagnosis.
- :I've also got to think that the sphygmomanometer itself must raise your BP, as it's about as pleasant as having a boa constrictor coiled around your arm and squeezing . talk ) 20 : 52, 18 August 2009 ( UTC)